Kirk battles to escape from Sweeney as the Klingons and Nasgul fight over his custody.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Ship's log, stardate 8490.7
- Commander Sulu recording in the captain's absence... We have just received a communication from Mr. Spock. He and protocol officer, R.J. Blaise, along with Captain Kirk, are prisoners aboard the command ship of the notorious bounty hunter, Sweeney. Mr. Spock and Miss Blaise, who has been wounded, have made it to a transporter room and are awaiting the lowering of the shields... A task the captain has assigned to himself. In the meantime, Federation ships are staring down the barrels of Sweeney's armaments... And several more would-be bidders in the auction for the captain have just shown up. I am trying to keep a lid on things, but I do not anticipate continued success. I only hope the captain's luck is better...
- Ship's log, supplemental
- Talks have broken down, and warning shots have proven ineffective. If we could retrieve the captain, Spock, and Blaise, we could withdraw. But with shields up and phasers blasting. That is not an option.
- R.J. Blaise • Pavel Chekov • D'Falco • Gaz • Janice • James T. Kirk • Klaa • Leonard McCoy • Morris • Heihachiro Nogura • Hiram Roth • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Stephanoff • Hikaru Sulu • Sweeney • Karl Tomlinson • Sara Tuchinsky • Nyota Uhura • Vixis • Zarn
- Referenced only
- Kamarag • Mozart • The Salla
Starships and vehicles
- USS Avenger (Miranda-class) • USS Daran • USS Enterprise-A • USS Exeter • Nasgul starship • IKS Okrona (B'rel-class) • Sweeney's starships
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and technology
#8: Going, Going...
|Star Trek: The Original Series
(DC Comics, Series Two)
#10: The First Thing We Do...
The Trial of James T. Kirk