|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1800s|
|Decades:||1770s - 1780s - 1790s - 1800s - 1810s - 1820s - 1830s|
(stardates from 1800.0 or reference stardates -2/00 to -2/09)
|Centuries:||17th century - 18th century - 19th century|
The 1800s was, on Earth's calendar, the first decade of the 19th century. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, in some systems this era simply lasts from stardates 1800.0 to 1809. The reference stardate system has this decade fall from stardates -2/00 to -2/09.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1800s births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1800s deaths|
- The planetoid Ceres identified and named by Human scientists.
- 5 July 1801
- David Farragut born.
- The element cerium isolated and identified by Human scientists in Sweden and Germany on the planet Earth.
- The element tantalum isolated and identified by Human scientists in Sweden on the planet Earth.
- The element iridium isolated and identified by Human scientists in England and France on the planet Earth.
- 18 May 1804
- Joachim Murat named a Marshal of France.
- The Battle of Trafalgar is fought. On Earth, the current world powers Spain, France, and Great Britain fight this battle, in which an ancestor of Jean-Luc Picard takes part. The British Royal Navy, led by Horatio Nelson aboard the HMS Victory, destroys a combined French and Spanish fleet.
- Hans Christian Andersen is born.
- 14 June 1805
- Robert Anderson born.
- 21 October 1805
- Horatio Nelson dies.
- 2 December 1805
- The Battle of Austerlitz occours.
- Wu is born on Omega IV.
- The elements magnesium and calcium isolated and identified by Human science in England on the planet Earth.
- Abraham Lincoln is born.
- 19 January 1809
- Edgar Allan Poe born.
- 12 February 1809
- Charles Darwin born.
- 1 August 1809
- William B. Travis born.
- 6 August 1809
- Alfred Tennyson born.
References and notes
|Shield of the Gods