|Decades:||1820s - 1830s - 1840s - 1850s - 1860s - 1870s - 1880s|
(stardates -2/50 to -2/59)
|Centuries:||18th century - 19th century - 20th century|
The 1850s was, on Earth's calendar, the second decade of the 19th century. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era lasts from stardates 1850.0 through 1859, while the reference stardate system has delineated this era ranging from stardate -2/50 to stardate -2/59.
- 3 April 1855 : Through time travel, Montgomery Scott searches for a stolen N-cycle bomb that is capable of destroying Earth.
Births and deaths
- 1851 - John Holliday is born.
- 1851 - Morgan Earp is born.
- 1853 - Tom McLaury is born.
- 1854 - Oscar Wilde is born.
- 1856 - Sigmund Freud is born.
- 1856 - Woodrow Wilson is born.
- 1858 - Theodore Roosevelt is born.
- 1858 - Max Planck is born.
- 1859 - Arthur Conan Doyle is born.
- 1859 - A.E. Housman is born.
- 1859 - Isambard Kingdom Brunel dies.
References and notes
|The Original Series||May 30, 1853||novel|
|A Bomb in Time
Scott's time travel
|The Original Series||3 April 1855||comic|