|years:||1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921
|decades:||1880s 1890s 1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s|
|centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
Events[edit | edit source]
- World War I concludes on Earth. Czechoslovakia is founded as a nation.
- Bertrand Carlise works to complete doctorates in particle physics, quantum mechanics, and thermonuclear integration.
Births and deaths[edit | edit source]
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1918 births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1918 deaths|
- In a fictional World War II holodeck scenario of the invasion of Sainte Claire, the character Bobby Davis is born in this year.
- 26 February
- Theodore Sturgeon born.
- 3 April
- Human Thorveldt Jarrow born on Earth.
- 11 May
- Richard Phillips Feynman is born.
Appendices[edit | edit source]
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.