|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1965|
|years:||1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968|
|decades:||1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s|
|centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
1965 was, on Earth's calendar, the 66th year of the 20th century, and the sixth year of the 1960s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 1965.0 or reference stardate -1/65.
- Changming Weng defects from the People's Republic of China to the United States of America.
- The spaceflight of Voskhod 2, as well as the beginning of the Gemini program, of which Gemini 5 is noted for using the first mission patch.
- Richard Feynman is co-winner of the Nobel Prize.
- The Odd Couple is written.
Births and deathsEdit
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1965 births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1965 deaths|
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ Star Trek: The Role Playing Game (FASA).
- ↑ TOS - Star Trek: Assignment: Earth comic: "Brighter Than a Thousand Suns".
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Historical fact.
- ↑ ST reference: Spaceflight Chronology.
- ↑ ST website: Startrek.com.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.