|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2000s|
|Decades:||1970s - 1980s - 1990s - 2000s - 2010s - 2020s - 2030s|
|Centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
Events of unspecified date
- The Lord of the Rings is adapted into a highly-regarded trilogy of movies.
- A map of Earth by CIA is produced. It will later be included in the library computer of the USS Enterprise.
- Christopher Brynner serves as a lieutenant in the United States Army and sees action in Iraq during the Iraq War. During this period he meets Flint.
References and Notes
- TOS - Constellations short story: "Make-Believe" - The Lord of the Rings film trilogy was realesed between 2001 and 2003.
- TOS episode: "The Cage" - This Central Intelligence Agency map, which was seen in the remastered "The Cage", was published either in April 2007 or September 2008. The difference, which was not noticeable at the resolution of the image from the episode, was the addition of Kosovo, which gained its independence between the releases.
- ST short story: "The Immortality Blues"