|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2006|
- For other uses, see 2006.
|years:|| 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
(stardates from 2006.0)
|decades:||1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2006 was, on Earth's calendar, the 7th year of the 21st century, and the seventh year of the 2000s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2006.0.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2006 deaths|
- other notable people
- Hank Aaron • Buzz Aldrin • Pamela Anderson • Ann-Margret • Neil Armstrong • Margaret Atwood • Ernie Banks • Drew Barrymore • Barry Bonds • Boutros Boutros-Ghali • Ben Bova • Ray Bradbury • Kenneth Branagh • Ralph Branca • Dave Brubeck • Naomi Campbell • Jimmy Carter • Charles, Prince of Wales • Jaques Chirac • Katie Christopher • Kevin Christopher • Arthur C. Clarke • Joan Collins • Max Allan Collins • Robert Crais • Walter Cronkite • Olivia de Havilland • Robert De Niro • Cameron Diaz • Athene Donald • Frank Drake • Bob Dylan • Freeman Dyson • Clint Eastwood • Elizabeth II • Shepard Fairey • Vigdís Finnbogadóttir • Heidi Fleiss • Alice Fontana • Tera Franklin • Bill Gates • John Glenn • Patty Hearst • Lena Horne • Hultquist • Steve Jobs • Davy Jones • Har Gobind Khorana • Lady Gaga • Sumi Lee • Alexey Leonov • Debbie Lauderdale • James Lovell • Shirin Ludden • Elle Macpherson • Madonna • John Major • Lee Majors • Junior Mance • Johnny Mandel • Charles Manson • Willie Mays • Jennifer McCarthy • Paul McCartney • Larry McMurtry • Walter Mondale • Demi Moore • Elon Musk • Leonard Nimoy • Jocelyn O'Herlihy • Marcus O'Herlihy • Roger Penrose • Plummer • Nancy Reagan • Helen Reddy • Derek Redmond • Sally Ride • Donald Rumsfeld • Emilia Sakamoto • Claudia Schiffer • William Shatner • Simone • Will Smith • Mickey Spillane • Patrick Stewart • Sharon Stone • Valentina Tereshkova • Bobby Thomson • Frank J. Tipler • Richard Widmark • Andrew Wiles • Chuck Yeager • Boris Yeltsin • Jase Zero
References and notesEdit
- Dates listed here reflect the official release date of publications; prose publications typically become available in the final weeks of the preceding month, but have no set release date; comics do have specific release days, which normally occur at intervals throughout their release month.
- SCE eBook #60: The Cleanup, by Robert T. Jeschonek
- TTN novel: Orion's Hounds, by Christopher L. Bennett
- ENT novel: Rosetta, by Dave Stern.
- NF novel: Missing in Action, by Peter David (hardcover).
- SCE eBook #61: What's Past, Book One: Progress, by Terri Osborne.
- TOS comic omnibus: The Key Collection, Volume 5.
- VOY novel: String Theory, Book Three: Evolution, by Heather Jarman
- SCE eBook #62: What's Past, Book Two: The Future Begins, by Steve Mollmann and Michael Schuster
- TNG comic omnibus: The Battle Within, by Michael Jan Friedman and Pablo Marcos
- DS9 novel: Warpath, by David Mack
- SCE eBook #63: What's Past, Book Three: Echoes of Coventry, by Richard C. White
- VGD novel: Summon the Thunder, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore.
- ENT novel: Last Full Measure, by Andy Mangels and Michael A. Martin
- SCE eBook #64: What's Past, Book Four: Distant Early Warning, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore.
- TOS novel: Vulcan's Soul, Book Two: Exiles, by Josepha Sherman and Susan Shwartz (Hardcover)
- SCE eBook #65: What's Past, Book Five: 10 is Better Than 01, by Heather Jarman
- TOS novel: To Reign in Hell: The Exile of Khan Noonien Singh, by Greg Cox (Paperback Reprint).
- SCE eBook #66: What's Past, Book Six: Many Splendors, by Keith R.A. DeCandido.
- TOS novel: Burning Dreams, by Margaret Wander Bonanno
- TOS novel: Captain's Glory, by William Shatner and Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens (Hardcover)
- TOS eBook: Mere Anarchy #1: Things Fall Apart, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
- SNW anthology: Strange New Worlds 9, edited by Dean Wesley Smith, Elisa J. Kassin, and Paula M. Block
- TOS novel: Vulcan's Glory, by D.C. Fontana (Classic Reprint)
- TOS novel: Strangers from the Sky, by Margaret Wander Bonanno (Classic Reprint).
- TOS novel: Crucible, Book One: McCoy: Provenance of Shadows, by David R. George III
- TOS anthology: Constellations, edited by Marco Palmieri
- TOS manga anthology: Star Trek: The Manga - Shinsei Shinsei, by Chris Dows, Jim Alexander, Mike W. Barr, Joshua Ortega and Rob Tokar
- TOS eBook: Mere Anarchy #2: The Centre Cannot Hold, by Mike W. Barr
- TOS novel: The Entropy Effect, by Vonda N. McIntyre (Classic Reprint)
- TOS/TNG novel: Federation, by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens (Classic Reprint)
- TOS comic omnibus: The Trial of James T. Kirk, by Peter David, James W. Fry & Gordon Purcell
- TAS novelization omnibus: Star Trek Logs One and Two, by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey reprint)
- TAS novelization omnibus: Star Trek Logs Three and Four, by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey reprint)
- TAS novelization omnibus: Star Trek Logs Five and Six, by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey reprint)
- TAS novelization omnibus: Star Trek Logs Seven and Eight, by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey reprint)
- TAS novelization omnibus: Star Trek Logs Nine and Ten, by Alan Dean Foster (Del Rey reprint)
- TOS reference: Star Trek: Starfleet Technical Manual, by Franz Joseph (Del Rey reprint)
- TNG comic omnibus: Maelstrom, by Michael Jan Friedman & Pablo Marcos.
- TOS eBook: Mere Anarchy #3: Shadows of the Indignant, by Dave Galanter
- CoE omnibus: Aftermath, by Christopher L. Bennett, Randall N. Bills, Loren L. Coleman, Robert Greenberger, Andy Mangels, Michael A. Martin, & Aaron Rosenberg
- Reference: Ships of the Line, edited by Doug Drexler and Margaret Clark
- Reference: Voyages of Imagination, by Jeff Ayers.
- TOS novel: Crucible, Book Two: Spock: The Fire and the Rose, by David R. George III
- TOS novel: Rihannsu, Book Five: The Empty Chair, by Diane Duane
- CoE eBook #1: Turn the Page, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
- TOS omnibus: Rihannsu: The Bloodwing Voyages, by Diane Duane and Peter Morwood
- TOS comic omnibus: The Return of the Worthy, by Peter David, Bill Mumy, J. Michael Straczynski, Howard Weinstein, Gordon Purcell & Ken Hooper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.