|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2013|
- For other uses, see 2013.
|years:|| 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
(stardates from 2013.0)
|decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2013 was, on Earth's calendar, the 14th year of the 21st century, and the fourth year of the 2010s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2013.0.
- An away team from the USS Enterprise-E briefly visits an alternate future version of the X-Men's universe, a 2013 Post-Atomic Horror where Sentinel robots hunt down mutant Humans.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2013 births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2013 deaths|
Births and deathsEdit
- According to one account, Zefram Cochrane was born in this year.
- 2013 marks the death of an alternate reality Tasha Yar, who was born as a mutant in the X-Men's universe.
- 8 April
- Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, dies.
- 5 December
- Nelson Mandela dies.
- other notable people
- Hank Aaron • Buzz Aldrin • Pamela Anderson • Ann-Margret • Margaret Atwood • Ernie Banks • Drew Barrymore • Barry Bonds • Boutros Boutros-Ghali • Ben Bova • Kenneth Branagh • Ralph Branca • Naomi Campbell • Jimmy Carter • Charles, Prince of Wales • Jaques Chirac • Katie Christopher • Kevin Christopher • Rory Christopher • Joan Collins • Max Allan Collins • Robert Crais • Olivia de Havilland • Robert De Niro • Cameron Diaz • Athene Donald • Frank Drake • Bob Dylan • Freeman Dyson • Clint Eastwood • Elizabeth II • Shepard Fairey • Vigdís Finnbogadóttir • Heidi Fleiss • Alice Fontana • Tera Franklin • Bill Gates • John Glenn • Patty Hearst • Hultquist • Lady Gaga • Debbie Lauderdale • Sumi Lee • Alexey Leonov • James Lovell • Shirin Ludden • Elle Macpherson • Madonna • John Major • Lee Majors • Junior Mance • Johnny Mandel • Charles Manson • Willie Mays • Jennifer McCarthy • Paul McCartney • Larry McMurtry • Walter Mondale • Demi Moore • Elon Musk • Leonard Nimoy • Jocelyn O'Herlihy • Marcus O'Herlihy • Roger Penrose • Plummer • Nancy Reagan • Helen Reddy • Derek Redmond • Donald Rumsfeld • Emilia Sakamoto • Claudia Schiffer • Simone • William Shatner • Will Smith • Patrick Stewart • Sharon Stone • Valentina Tereshkova • Frank J. Tipler • Andrew Wiles • Chuck Yeager • Jase Zero
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 TNG comic: "Second Contact".
- ↑ TNG novelization: Star Trek: First Contact.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Historical fact.
| Star Trek: The Next Generation—X-Men|
Days of Future Past timeline
|The Next Generation||2013||comic|
- Dates listed here reflect the official release date of publications; prose publications typically become available in the final weeks of the preceding month, but have no set release date; comics do have specific release days, which normally occur at intervals throughout their release month.
- TOS comic: "IDW Star Trek, Issue 17".
- TOS comic: Countdown to Darkness, "Issue 1".
- TNG comic: Hive, "Issue 4".
- TOS novel: Allegiance in Exile by David R. George III.
- A beautiful green world, rich in fertile soil and temperate climate… a textbook class M planet that should be teeming with life. Scans show no life-signs, but there are refined metals, including those associated with a space-faring race… and a lone city. But where are all of the inhabitants? Captain James T. Kirk leads a landing party from the USS Enterprise, hoping to get some answers. The away team discovers a city in ruins, covered by dust, utterly bereft of life. Tricorder readings indicate that this is no ancient metropolis—it has been deserted only for a year. And just beyond the citadel lies what appears to be an ancient spaceport… a graveyard of ships that have clearly been sabotaged. With these ruins too far from either the Klingon or the Romulan Empires, the Enterprise crew can only wonder: Who could have done this? And could this unnamed threat now pose an imminent danger to the Federation?
- 26 February : The Original Series novel, Devil's Bargain, by Tony Daniel
- TOS comic: Star Trek #18, IDW Star Trek, Issue 18
- TOS comic: Countdown to Darkness, Issue 2
- 1 March: The Visual Dictionary reference book
- 25 March : The Next Generation ebook, The Stuff of Dreams, by James Swallow
- 26 March : The Original Series novel, The Weight of Worlds, by Greg Cox
- TOS comic: Star Trek #19, IDW Star Trek, Issue 19
- TOS comic: Countdown to Darkness, Issue 3
- 30 April : The Original Series novel, The Folded World, by Jeff Mariotte
- TOS comic: Star Trek #20, IDW Star Trek, Issue 20
- TOS comic: Countdown to Darkness, Issue 4
- 16 May : ST movie: Star Trek Into Darkness
- 21 May :
- 28 May : The Original Series novel, The Shocks of Adversity, by William Leisner
- TOS comic: Star Trek #21, After Darkness, Part 1
- 25 June : Enterprise novel, Rise of the Federation: A Choice of Futures, by Christopher L. Bennett
- TOS comic: Star Trek #22, After Darkness, Part 2
- 30 July : The Original Series novel, From History's Shadow, by Dayton Ward
- TOS comic: Star Trek #23, After Darkness, Part 3
- 20 August : Ships of the Line calendar 2014, by various artists, including: Doug Drexler, John Eaves, Mark Rademaker and Alain Rivard
- 27 August : DS9 20th Anniversary novel, The Fall #1: Revelation and Dust, by David R. George III
- TOS comic: Star Trek #24, IDW Star Trek, Issue 24
- 24 September : The Fall #2: The Crimson Shadow, by Una McCormack
- TOS comic: Star Trek #25, The Khitomer Conflict, Part 1
- 11 October: Star Trek Ships 2014 calendar
- 29 October: The Fall #3: A Ceremony of Losses, by David Mack
- TOS comic: Star Trek #26, The Khitomer Conflict, Part 2
- TOS comic: Khan, Issue 1
- 26 November : Titan novel, The Fall #4: The Poisoned Chalice, by James Swallow
- TOS comic: Star Trek #27, The Khitomer Conflict, Part 3
- TOS comic: Khan, Issue 2
- 3 December: Star Trek reference work, Stellar Cartography: The Starfleet Reference Library, by Larry Nemecek
- 31 December: The Fall #5: Peaceable Kingdoms, by Dayton Ward
- TOS comic: Star Trek #28, The Khitomer Conflict, Part 4
- TOS comic: Khan, Issue 3
- TOS comic: Strange New Worlds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.