|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2022|
- For other uses, see 2022.
|years:|| 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025
(stardates from 2022.0)
|decades:||1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s 2050s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2022 was, on Earth's calendar, the 23rd year of the 21st century, and the third year of the 2020s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2022.0.
- Baseball player Buck Bokai in the Planetary Baseball League is traded to the club at Tanis from the Gotham City Bats. In that summer season, he had 143 games, 461 times at bat, 80 runs, 155 hits, with 34 doubles, 10 triples, 7 stolen bases and 13 home runs. He was responsible for 80 runs batted in and had a batting average of .336.
- Henry Garcia moves to San Francisco to work in a brewery, but finds himself unemployed after equipment upgrades, and ends up in Sanctuary District A.
- other notable people
- Henry Garcia
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ DS9 episode: "If Wishes Were Horses".
- ↑ This information comes from a baseball card seen throughout Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on Ben Sisko's desk, notably in DS9 episode: "The Storyteller" and "If Wishes Were Horses".
- ↑ DS9 episode: "Past Tense".
- ↑ ST website: Startrek.com.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.