|years:|| 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048
|decades:||2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
|This article is a stub relating to an event or time period. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Mind Control Revolt
- Beginning in 2043, a bloody affair on Earth which occurred when Humans rose up against those who would use brain implants to control their behavior. This uprising would end in 2047.
- other events
- A Vulcan vessel crashed in the Pacific Ocean on Earth, leaving two survivors. The facts of this first contact are kept secret from the public until the mid 23rd century.
- The United Nations celebrates a century of existence in a solar system-wide observance.
Births and deathsEdit
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2045 deaths|
- Savar and the crew of the Vulcan scoutship are killed, save Sorahl and T'Lera.
- Jeremy Grayson dies.
- other notable people
- Stephen Richey
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS novelization: The Motion Picture.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 TOS novel: Strangers from the Sky.
- ↑ TOS reference: Spaceflight Chronology.
| Strangers from the Sky|
Book 1, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; Book 2, Chapters 3-10 & 11
|The Original Series||October 2045||novel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.