|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2069|
|years:|| 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072
(stardates from 2069.0)
|decades:||2030s 2040s 2050s 2060s 2070s 2080s 2090s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2069 was, on Earth's calendar, the 70th year of the 21st century, and the tenth and final year of the 2060s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2069.0.
- On Earth, Ralph Seron makes the first advances on toroidal space-time distortion.
- The Chyrellkan civilization experiences their last war. 
- The 100th anniversary of Earth's first Moon landing is celebrated at the museum located at the landing site.
- Death of the last Emperor of the Klingon Empire led to a brief civil war which increased the prominence of the Klingon High Council during the time of the Second Klingon Empire.
- Humanity establishes their first base at Utopia Planitia, on the planet Mars.
- The SS Conestoga departs on a nine-year trip to Terra Nova.
- After being swept to the edge of the galaxy by a magnetic storm, the SS Valiant encounters the galactic barrier. Captain Carlos Tarasco is forced to order the self destruction of his ship after several crew members became enhanced psionic superbeings follow their encounter with the barrier.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ TOS - Duty, Honor, Redemption novelization: The Voyage Home.
- ↑ TOS novel: Renegade.
- ↑ ST reference: Spaceflight Chronology.
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook.
- ↑ ENT episode: "Terra Nova".
- ↑ ST website: StarTrek.com.
- ↑ TNG novel: The Valiant.
- ↑ TOS episode & Star Trek 8 novelization: Where No Man Has Gone Before.
| The Valiant|
|The Next Generation||30 December 2069||novel|