|years:|| 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078
(stardates from 2075.0)
|decades:||2040s 2050s 2060s 2070s 2080s 2090s 2100s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2075 was, on Earth's calendar, the 76th year of the 21st century, and the sixth year of the 2070s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2075.0.
- 2075 saw the Optimum Movement take control of the United Kingdom on Earth, leading the nation to reform as the Optimal Republic of Great Britain, giving Colonel Adrik Thorsen control of the government. Victoria Station was renamed the Thorsen Central Hub. This was part of the Humans' Post-Atomic Horror.
- Vanik joined the Vulcan civilization's space program in 2075.
- In 2075, Lela Dax visited the Caves of Mak'ala.
- Also in 2075, a member of the Trill Diplomatic Corps met with several Vulcans, including T'Pau, who wanted to speak to Lela Dax after the L'Dira attacked Trill.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ST novel: Federation.
- ↑ ENT episode: "Breaking the Ice".
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 DS9 - The Lives of Dax short story: "First Steps"
| The Lives of Dax|
|Deep Space Nine||2075||short story|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.