|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2169|
|years:|| 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172
(stardates from 2169.0)
|decades:||2130s 2140s 2150s 2160s 2170s 2180s 2190s|
|centuries:||21st century - 22nd century - 23rd century|
- Admiral Jonathan Archer retires from Starfleet as Chief of Staff for the Federation Starfleet and becomes the Federation Ambassador to Andoria.
- T'Ramir becomes known as the primary scholastic specialist on matters relating to the Zalkat Union.
- A new Federation design of impulse engine was created in 2169, with Starfleet vessels the first to put it to use.
- By 2169, Cardassian grave robbers had stolen many of the priceless artifacts from the Hebitian burial vaults on Cardassia.
- The SS Malaspina and SS Toledo Sun, DY-500-class transports in service to Earth's Merchant Marines, were scrapped in 2169.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ENT episode: "In a Mirror, Darkly".
- ↑ ST reference: Federation: The First 150 Years.
- ↑ TOS - The Brave and the Bold, Book One novella: The First Artifact.
- ↑ VOY - The Brave and the Bold, Book Two novella: The Third Artifact.
- ↑ The Last Unicorn RPG module: Starfleet Academy Handbook implies that the first impulse designs were created in 2169, but the phrasing leaves it open to interpretation as to whether they were a new design put into use. Canon sources place the discovery of the impulse engine in the 21st century.
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook.
- ↑ Decipher RPG module: Starships.
| The Sundered|
|The Lost Era||2169||novel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.