|years:|| 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227
|decades:||2190s 2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s 2250s|
|centuries:||22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- Janissa Kurvannis of Earth is elected as the thirteenth President of the United Federation of Planets, succeeding Richard Morvehl of Alpha Centauri. She assumes office in 2225.
- Emony Dax wins three latinum medals for gymnastics at the Olympics held on Aldebaran.
- T'Pau becomes the High Priestess of Seleya.
- Orion first contact with the people of Acamar III occurs, and strip-mining of the planet begins.
- Philippa Georgiou graduates from Starfleet Academy.
Births and deaths
References and notes
- ↑ FASA RPG module: Star Fleet Intelligence Manual: Agent's Orientation Sourcebook
- ↑ DS9 - The Lives of Dax short story: "Old Souls"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- ↑ DSC episode: "The Butcher's Knife Cares Not for the Lamb's Cry"
| The Four Years War|
UFP Sociopolitical Background: A Criticism
|The Original Series||August, 2224 (reference stardate 1/5708)||role-playing game||Formation of the Terra-Return League on Benecia Colony, opposed to further Human expansion into the galaxy in the wake of increasing hostilities with the Klingon Empire.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.