|years:|| 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236
|decades:||2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s 2250s 2260s|
|centuries:||22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- The USS Kelvin under Captain Richard Robau and first officer, Lt. Commander George Kirk is destroyed by Captain Nero and the Narada. Nero, his crew and the Narada are then captured by the Klingons and taken to Rura Penthe.
Births and DeathsEdit
- James T. Kirk born in Riverside, Iowa on Earth.
- James T. Kirk born on USS Kelvin Medical Shuttle 33 on the border of the Klingon Empire 
- Scientist Armand St. John born.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 TOS movie, novelization & comic adaptation: Star Trek
- ↑ ST - Nero comic: "Number One"
- ↑ TOS novels: Best Destiny, Final Frontier
- ↑ TOS comic: "All of Me"
| The Final Reflection|
|The Original Series||2233||novel|
| Star Trek|
Chapters 1 (section 2) & 2
|The Original Series|| 2233|
|movie novelization||Events depicting the formation of an alternate reality.|
| Star Trek Movie Adaptation|
Star Trek Movie Adaptation, Number One
|The Original Series||2233||comic||Comic book adapting the 2009 film. Events take place in an alternate reality.|
| Star Trek: Nero|
Nero, Number One
|The Original Series||2233||comic||First issue overlaps with destruction of USS Kelvin as seen in the 2009 film, with Nero's crew captured by Klingons. Events take place in an alternate reality.|
| Star Trek (IDW)|
IDW Star Trek, Issue 14
|The Original Series||2233||comic||Flashback to destruction of USS Kelvin and Keenser's graduation from Starfleet Academy. Events take place in an alternate reality.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.