|years:||2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264
|decades:||2230s 2240s 2250s 2260s 2270s 2280s 2290s|
|centuries:||22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- Lorak, son of B'kol, becomes Chancellor of the High Council of the Klingon Empire. General Chang is appointed as Military Advisor.
- Myra Coles becomes one of the two leaders of Tyrtaeus II.
- Roger Korby crash lands on Exo III, where he meets Ruk and transfers his own consciousness into an android body.
- Robert Crater and his wife Nancy travel to M-113.
- The SS Beagle, its captain R.M. Merik and his crew disappear, unknowingly having ended up on Magna Roma.
- Nyota Uhura graduates from Starfleet Academy.
- The United Federation of Planets celebrates its 100 year centennial and Starfleet Academy hosts the Inter-Academy Exploratory Competition between the various schools of the Federation.
- The Slayton is discovered by several cadets in the Wagner-219. It is then rescued and returns to Earth.
- May; The Klingon colony on Khitomer is annihilated by the Romulan Empire. The USS Enterprise, starting its five-year mission, investigates the attack, but its landing and its CO, Capt. James T. Kirk, were then captured by the Klingons.
- Qo'noS and its main cities come under bombardment by a Romulan/Section 31 force.
- NASA astronaut Captain Steve Cory is found alive by the USS Enterprise on Hendricks V.
Births and Deaths
- John Harriman, future captain of the USS Enterprise-B, is born.
- Tracy Dane, future first officer aboard the USS Enterprise-B, is born.
- David Marcus is born.
References and Notes
- TOS video game: Klingon Academy
- TOS novel: Heart of the Sun
- TNG novel: Immortal Coil
- ST reference: StarTrek.com
- SA - Starfleet Academy comics: "Issue 1", "Issue 2", "Issue 3"
- SA - Starfleet Academy comics: "Issue 4", "Issue 5"
- TOS - The Khitomer Conflict comic: "Part 1"
- TOS - The Khitomer Conflict comic: "The Khitomer Conflict, Part 2"
- TOS - Lost Apollo comics: "Part 1", "Part 2"
- TLE novel: Serpents Among the Ruins
- TOS novel: The Captain's Daughter