|years:|| 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314
|decades:||2280s 2290s 2300s 2310s 2320s 2330s 2340s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
- Koltaari is occupied by the Romulan Star Empire.
- The USS Universe is destroyed shortly prior to the Tomed Incident, prompting allegations that the Federation has begun developing weapons of mass destruction.
- Proconsul Vreenak demands to examine the data on the USS Universe himself.
- The Tomed Incident occurs.
- The USS Agamemnon is destroyed.
- The USS Saratoga (NCC-1887) is destroyed.
- The Treaty of Algeron is signed; the Romulan Star Empire retreats into its own borders for the next fifty years and the United Federation of Planets is legally prohibited from developing or using cloaking technology on its starships.
- The Romulans withdraw from Koltaari and the Koltaari begin receiving Federation aid.
- The Xindi had joined the United Federation of Planets. (ST reference: Federation: The First 150 Years; TNG short story: "Meet with Triumph and Disaster")
Promotions and TransfersEdit
- Command of the USS Enterprise-B is given to newly-promoted Captain Demora Sulu.
- Lieutenant Commander Xintal Linojj commands the USS Enterprise-B for close to a month while the captain and first officer are away.
- Ensign Borona Fenn takes a leave of absence to undergo "The Shift" on her homeworld.
Births and DeathsEdit
- Edward Jellico is born in Houston, Texas on Earth. 
- Admiral John "Blackjack" Harriman is fatally wounded in the destruction of the Universe.
- Klingon Chancellor Azetbur is assassinated; Kaarg takes her place.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 TLE novel: Serpents Among the Ruins
- ↑ Star Trek Adventures - Beta Quadrant Sourcebook
- ↑ ST video game: Starship Creator
The Fire and the Rose
Chapter 23; Chapter 24, Section 1
|The Original Series||2311||novel|
|Serpents Among the Ruins||The Lost Era||2311||novel||Set during the events leading up to the Tomed Incident.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.