|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2318|
|years:|| 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321
(stardates from 2318.0)
|decades:||2280s 2290s 2300s 2310s 2320s 2330s 2340s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
2318 was, on Earth's calendar, the 19th year of the 24th century, and the ninth year of the 2310s decade. Besides this time period's Human dates, in stardates this era begin with stardate 2318.0 in some systems of dating.
- The Cardassian Union makes formal first contact with Bajor and establishes a trade union. Amongst the first Cardassian travellers to Bajor is Skrain Dukat.
- The followers of the Cardassian religion of the Oralian Way are welcomed by Bajoran clerics—especially once it is discovered that the two religions share the same principles. One priest of the Oralian Way is allowed to have an Orb experience.
Births and deathsEdit
- Katherine Pulaski is born in Krakow, Poland on Earth.
- Sambl is born on Capulon IV.
- Darren Ditillo is born.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 DS9 - Terok Nor novel: Day of the Vipers.
- ↑ TNG novel: War Drums.
- ↑ ST video game: Starship Creator.
- ↑ TNG novel: Guises of the Mind.
- ↑ VOY novel: Mosaic.
| Terok Nor|
Day of the Vipers
|The Lost Era||2318||novel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.