|years:||2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387
|decades:||2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s 2400s 2410s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
Events[edit | edit source]
- Federation Starbase Deep Space 9 (II) becomes partially habitable, and work is roughly half way done.
- Domo Brex is given a vote of no confidence and replaced by the Breen Pran.
- The Nexus is safely contained within a verteron membrane, effectively cutting off further contact with it.
Promotions and Transfers[edit | edit source]
- Captain Ro Laren is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Colonel Cenn Desca is assigned to DS9 (II) as first officer. 
- Lieutenant Commander John Candlewood is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Lieutenant Commander Jefferson Blackmer is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Lieutenant Sarina Douglas is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Chief Petty Officer Miles O'Brien is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Lieutenant Commander Nog is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Commander Julian Bashir is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Zivan Slaine is assigned to DS9 (II).
- Lieutenant Aleco Vel is assigned to DS9 (II). 
- Ensign Aneta Šmrhová is given the position of Chief of Security and tactical officer aboard the USS Enterprise-E after the death of Jasminder Choudhury. She is then promoted to lieutenant. 
Births and Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Sela commits suicide in her cell after being arrested for treason. 
- Jasminder Choudhury is executed by Breen Special Forces after an away team consisting of Worf, Geordi La Forge, Noonien Soong and Choudhury herself are captured.
- Noonien Soong is killed when he deletes himself out of his android body to allow for Data to take control of it.
- Data's memories are transferred into a new body, allowing him to be "resurrected".
- Hilar Tohm, the Trill responsible for the activities of Starfleet Intelligence on Orion, is found murdered in her apartment.
- Two Gorn advisers to Lord Imperator Sozzerozs, Nizor Szamra and Wazir Togor are shot and killed by Breen androids.
- Esperanza Piñiero is found dead on Orion after being replaced by Breen androids, specifically designed to act as doppelgangers. After being replaced, she was disposed of in a stasis pod.
- Steven Wexler and Alan Kistler are killed while attempting to protect President Nanietta Bacco.
- Hain, a Breen scientist, is shot and killed.
- Olar, Berro, Dolan and Sair, the Breen agents operating the androids, are murdered.
- Rhea McAdams is killed when her escape pod is pulled into a quantum singularity.
- Lal, Data's daughter, is repaired and reactivated.
People[edit | edit source]
Notable people[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Data reunites with and finds his "mother" Juliana Tainer on a remote planet. It was revealed she was taken there by Emil Vaslovik.
Appendices[edit | edit source]
References and notes[edit | edit source]
Stories[edit | edit source]
The Persistence of Memory
Chapters 1-6 and 24-35
|The Next Generation||January 2384||novel|
|The Next Generation||March & June 2384||novel|
Chapters I, III, V, VII, IX & epilogue
|Star Trek||2-5 May 2384||eBook novella|
Chapters I - IV
|Star Trek||6-30 July 2384||eBook novella|
The Body Electric
|The Next Generation||July 2384||novel|
Chapters IV - V
|Star Trek||9 & third week of August 2384||eBook novella|
Raise the Dawn
|Star Trek||September 2384||novel|
|Star Trek||mid-October, 20 November, early December 2384||eBook novella|
|The Stuff of Dreams||The Next Generation||late 2384||ebook||The events from this novella take place some months after those in The Body Electric, which occurred in July 2384.|
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.