|WARNING! This article contains MAJOR spoilers for the recently released novel Available Light. Caution is advised.|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2386|
|years:|| 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389
(stardates from 2386.0, or 63000.0 to 63999)
|decades:||2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s 2400s 2410s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
2386 was, on Earth's calendar, the 87th year of the 24th century, and the seventh year of the 2380s decade. Besides this time period's Human dates, in stardates this era begin with stardate 2386.0 in some systems of dating, and runs from stardate 63000.0 to stardate 63999 in others.
Promotions and transfersEdit
- William T. Riker is assigned as acting sector commander, Alpha Quadrant frontier zone.
- Christine Vale is promoted to captain and assigned as commanding officer, USS Titan.
- Sariel Rager is promoted to lieutenant commander.
- Aili Lavena is promoted to lieutenant commander.
- Commander Dalit Sarai, is assigned as executive officer, USS Titan.
- Lieutenant Ethan Kyzak is assigned as an operations officer, USS Titan.
- Lieutenant Aleco Vel is assigned as Bajoran liaison officer on Deep Space 9 (II).
- Lieutenant Commander Jefferson Blackmer is promoted to first officer of DS9 (II).
Births and deathsEdit
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2386 births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2386 deaths|
- Bashir th'Lothas and Ezrishar sh'Lothas are born on Andor.
- William Ross dies at the FSA Detention Facility on Earth.
- other notable people
- Jefferson Blackmer • Dalit Sarai • Ethan Kyzak • Aleco Vel • Bashir th'Lothas • Ezrishar sh'Lothas
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 TTN novel: Sight Unseen.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 DS9 novel: Ascendance.
- ↑ The Fall novel: A Ceremony of Losses.
- ↑ TNG novel: Available Light
Images from 2386Edit
|Armageddon's Arrow||The Next Generation||Early January 2386||novel|
|Force and Motion||Deep Space Nine||2-9 January 2386||novel|
|Deep Space Nine||January 2386||novel|
|The Long Mirage||Deep Space Nine||January 2386||novel||Novel takes place immediately following the final events of Ascendance.|
|Sight Unseen||Titan||Early 2386||novel|
|Disavowed||Star Trek||January 2386||novel|
|Hell's Heart||Star Trek||February 2386||novel|
|The Jackal's Trick||Star Trek||March 2386||novel|
|Original Sin||Deep Space Nine||March 2386||novel|
|The Hall of Heroes||Star Trek||April 2386||novel|
|Headlong Flight||The Next Generation||June 2386||novel||Novel takes place in mid-2386, approximately two months after Hall of Heroes.|
| Strange New Worlds VII|
| The Fall|
A Ceremony of Losses
|Deep Space Nine||September 2386||novel|
|Fortune of War||Titan||September-October 2386||novel||Novel takes place in late 2386.|
|Hearts and Minds||The Next Generation||2386||novel||Novel takes place in late 2386, before the events of Section 31: Control.|
|Control||Star Trek||2386||novel||Novel takes place in late 2386.|
|Available Light||The Next Generation||2386||novel||Novel takes place in late 2386.|