|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2390s|
|Decades:|| 2360s - 2370s - 2380s - 2390s - 2400s - 2410s - 2420s|
(stardates 2390.0 to 2399; or 67000.0 to 76999)
|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
The 2390s was, on Earth's calendar, the tenth decade of the 24th century. Some stardate systems have delineated this era ranging from stardates 67000.0 to 76999. Another stardate system simply has this decade fall from stardates 2390.0 to 2399.
- 2394: Klingon-Federation trade and defense agreements were set to expire. Klingon-Gorn fighting and a failed peace summit in 2392 lead to these not being renewed in that year. 
- 2394: Starfleet commissions the second Vigilant-class starship in order to hold their own against Romulan and Klingon battleships.
Alternate realities and timelinesEdit
- 2394: USS Voyager returns to Earth after 23 years in the Delta Quadrant. 
- 2395 (stardate 72781.6) : Captain Wesley Crusher records a log entry confirming that hyperport poisoning created the disease that is decimating Rovan IV. This timeline would be aborted by the 2366 destruction of the hyperport apparatus.
- 2395: In an alternate timeline created by Q the USS Enterprise-D investigates an anti-time anomaly. 
- 2396 (stardate 73151.3): Time traveller Pierce obtains a copy of a USS Santa Maria log entry to take back in time with him to 2366.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ ST website: The Path to 2409
- ↑ ST website: Ships of the Line
- ↑ VOY episode: "Endgame"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 TNG - Maelstrom comic: "Forbidden Fruit"
- ↑ TNG episode: "All Good Things..."
| Strange New Worlds 9|
Staying the Course
|The Original Series||2395||short story|
| All Good Things...|
Future timeline sections
|The Next Generation||2395||episode novelization|
| Forbidden Fruit|
|The Next Generation|| 2395|
| Forbidden Fruit|
|The Next Generation|| 2396|