|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2390s|
|Decades:||2360s - 2370s - 2380s - 2390s - 2400s - 2410s - 2420s|
(stardates 2390.0 to 2399; or 67000.0 to 76999)
|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
The 2390s was, on Earth's calendar, the tenth decade of the 24th century. Some stardate systems have delineated this era ranging from stardates 67000.0 to 76999. Another stardate system simply has this decade fall from stardates 2390.0 to 2399.
- 2394: Klingon-Federation trade and defense agreements were set to expire. Klingon-Gorn fighting and a failed peace summit in 2392 lead to these not being renewed in that year.
- 2394: Starfleet commissions the second Vigilant-class starship in order to hold their own against Romulan and Klingon battleships.
- 2399: Retired Admiral Jean-Luc Picard is attacked at his family estate in France, leading him to become de-facto protector of a new society of Soong-type androids hidden away by Bruce Maddox.
- On the grounds of Starfleet Academy in San Francisco, Captain Edam Astrun uses telepathy to tell Cadet Fatimah Goldstein of Omega Squad's 2374 confrontation with the Klingon Academy training squad First Cadre. Growing tired of the telepathic effort, he tells Fatimah that she can ask her Aunt Pava for the story about the Viators.
- Since this Starfleet Academy series ended with this cliffhanger, there was no explanation for how Fatimah, the daughter of the late Kamilah Goldstein in at least one alternate timeline, could have been born, unless the resolution to the story allowed for a resurraction of Kamilah or a crossover with another reality. There exists the possibility that the 2390s epilogue took place in an alternate reality.
Alternate realities and timelines
- 2394: USS Voyager returns to Earth after 23 years in the Delta Quadrant.
- 2395 (stardate 72781.6) : Captain Wesley Crusher records a log entry confirming that hyperport poisoning created the disease that is decimating Rovan IV. This timeline would be aborted by the 2366 destruction of the hyperport apparatus.
- 2395: In an alternate timeline created by Q, the USS Enterprise-D investigates an anti-time anomaly.
- 2396 (stardate 73151.3): Time traveller Pierce obtains a copy of a USS Santa Maria log entry to take back in time with him to 2366.