|This article or subsection has an associated category.||23rd century|
|Centuries:||22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
|Decades:||2200s 2210s 2220s 2230s 2240s 2250s 2260s 2270s 2280s 2290s|
The 23rd century was a century of Earth's calendar, ranging from the years 2200 to 2299 and comprised of decades from the 2200s to the 2290s. Various stardate systems were in use in and around the United Federation of Planets, including stardates that range from numerals following approximately 200.0 (a 2250s stardate) to approximately 9500.0 (a 2290s stardate). Other stardating has this century run from stardates 2200.0 to 2299.
- This is the second most common century for Star Trek stories to be set, and the century the franchise originated in.
- Robert April (b. 2194)
- Pavel Chekov (b. 2245)
- James T. Kirk (b. 2233)
- Leonard McCoy (b. 2227)
- Heihachiro Nogura
- Christopher Pike (2219–2320)
- Sarek of Vulcan (2165–2368)
- Montgomery Scott (b. 2222)
- Spock of Vulcan (b. 2230)
- Hikaru Sulu (b. 2237)
- T'Pau of Vulcan (b. 2122)
- Ael t'Rllaillieu
- Nyota Uhura (b. 2239)
- Star Trek: Early Voyages (2254)
- Star Trek: Discovery (from 2256)
- Star Trek: The Original Series (2264-2293)
- Star Trek: Vanguard (2265-2270)
- Star Trek: The Animated Series (2269-2270)
- Star Trek: Challenger (2278-2280)
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (2288)
- Star Trek: The Lost Era (2293-2369)
References and notesEdit
- ↑ EV comic: "The Flat, Gold Forever".
- ↑ TOS movie: The Undiscovered Country.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.