- Starfleet Captain Mak Dav Al finds his way to the skreee of Mak Dav Al, and thus terwelled him. This was considered a vile crime in this time period. During pursuit of the criminal, Al encounters 24th century Starfleet Captain David Gold, whom he recognizes instantly. 
- 2525: Zak Kebron had retired to Brikar. His son Cal Kebron attended school. The three discussed a lesson about the glory, lies and truths of war by referencing Kebron's service during the Dominion War.
- c. 2554: Part of the Temporal Cold War, the Battle of Procyon V between the Federation took place at Procyon V. With the 27th century Tox Uthat device, the USS Enterprise defeated the Sphere Builders and their Temporal Liberation Front allies. 
- 2564: The faint, sub-space message sent by USS Enterprise-D from beyond the M-31 galaxy, 200 years prior, is relayed by signal boosters throughout the Alpha Quadrant to Starfleet Command.
- 2568: A "galaxy bomb" theoretically launched by Drea in 2268 under orders of Commander Rojan - after having being declared a traitor by Prefect Tamar - reaches the Kelvan Empire's homeworld of Kelva where it is discovered to be a declaration of a peace treaty between the United Federation of Planets and the Kelvans.
- 2510: According to the mirror universe Spock's estimates, the supposed uprising and Halkan revolt would compromise the security of the Terran Empire from within, even as it wages a war against multiple external threats. The ensuing collapse would most probably destroy millennia of accumulated knowledge, triggering an interstellar dark age without precedent in the history of local space.
- In a timeline, aborted by Jonathan Archer, where the Delphic Expanse kept expanding, a version of the Enterprise-J defeated the Sphere Builders at the Battle of Procyon V.
- Due to time travel, the Battle of Procyon V was a recurring event, with different factions combating the Federation. In each iteration, the battle ended with the Tox Uthat destroying the Command Sphere of the expanse.
- In an alternate timeline corrected by the Temporal Integrity Commission, the detonation of Omega molecules across local space led to a disruption of the Federation.
The unproduced animated series entitled Star Trek: Final Frontier was to take place in the early 26th century. The show's backstory has Starfleet losing its way and becoming a xenophobic organization which focuses on protecting its borders rather than exploring the unknown and helping those in need. This is due to a horrific attack which devastated subspace, leaving huge regions in which Warp drive doesn't function. For more info on the series, see its website.
Births and deaths
- K'grel, daughter of Korol: commanding officer, USS Defiant-C, c. 2554 at the Battle of Procyon V
Images from the 26th century
References and notes
- SCE short story: "An Easy Fast"
- NF - Tales of the Dominion War short story: "Stone Cold Truths"
- Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- STO - Future Proof mission: "Ragnarok"
- TNG episode: "Where No One Has Gone Before"
- TOS - Strange New Worlds 9 short story: "Gone Native"
- TOS episode: "By Any Other Name"
- DSC episode: "The Examples"
- TOS episode: "Mirror Mirror"
- ENT episode: "Azati Prime"
- DTI novel: Watching the Clock
- STO short story: "No Profit But The Name"
|Strange New Worlds VI
One Last Adventure
|The Original Series||c.2500||short story|
|Enterprise||unspecified||episode||Daniels brings Jonathan Archer to the future to witness the Battle of Procyon V.|
|Tales of the Dominion War
Stone Cold Truths
Sections 1 & 3
|New Frontier||2525||short story||150 Years after the Dominion War.|
|Strange New Worlds 9
|The Original Series||c.2569||short story|