Events[edit | edit source]
- 2750s (circa): Before determined his identity, the 31st century Federation Temporal Agency had narrowed down Jamran Harnoth's origin to the middle of the 28th century.
- 2758: A neutron star exploded in a binary system in the Kavis Alpha sector.
- 2760s (circa): In 2364, the natives of Velara III estimated they would welcome Starfleet back to their planet 300 years later.
- 2769: The Galactic Union - a merger of the Federation, Klingon Empire and Romulan Republic - and non-hostile nations assembled at New Khitomer to sign the Temporal Accords, a set of law to provide guidelines for time travel. Among the guests where celebrities from the year 2410. 29th century Galactic Union forces provided protection. The Na'kuhl protested the treaty because they wanted to undo the destruction of the Na'kuhl star in 2410.
- Soon after, the Envoy - really the rogue Krenim scientist Noye - led a combined Temporal Liberation fleet, now expanded to include the 27th century Vorgon criminal Boratus, the 29th century Na'kuhl militant Krog, and Terran Empire Admiral Leeta of the 25th century mirror universe - in an attack on New Khitomer to prevent the Accordist powers from providing support to the USS Enterprise-J and Federation fleet during the Battle of Procyon V in the 26th century.
- 2774: After Harnoth was tagged as belong to this time, the Temporal Integrity Commission of this year made a case that he was in their jurisdiction. Due to the moral decline of powers at the time, Harnoth agreed to a deal with the Federation Temporal Agency to be tried in the 31st century.
Stories[edit | edit source]
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.