List of events which occurred on the 30th of June.
- Future Tombstone, Arizona outlaw Tom McLaury is born.
- An unmanned Vulcan robot probe prevents a cometary fragment from striking a highly populated area of central Europe, diverting it to a sparsely populated region of Siberia, near Tunguska. The impact destroys 80 million trees and kills 1,500 reindeer. (TOS novel: Prime Directive, Star Trek Annual 1977 article: "McCoy's Meteorites")
- The Sands Hotel in Las Vegas is closed. (ST reference: The Star Trek Encyclopedia)
- Andorian Federation Councilor Anlenthoris ch'Vhendreni withdraws his campaign for Federation President. (ENT - Rise of the Federation novel: Tower of Babel)
- USS Voyager docks at Proxima Station prior to a survey mission in the Yaris Nebula. Vice Admiral Kathryn Janeway and Captain Chakotay admit they have feelings for one another. (VOY novel: Full Circle)
- Tellar News Service reports that the Children of Fluidic Light cult's ore freighter is lost in the heart of the McAllister C-5 Nebula during an attempt to reach fluidic space. (STO novel: The Needs of the Many)
Calendar of publication and production
- The second installment of TOS comic: "Shell Game" is published in Valiant and TV21 #92.
- The 2nd installment of TOS comic: "Aberration on Abaris" is published in daily newspapers by the Los Angeles Times Syndicate.
- The 66th installment of TOS comic: "The Savage Within" is published.
- The 122nd installment of TOS comic: "The Wristwatch Plantation" is published.
- The 46th installment of TOS comic: "Goodbye to Spock" is published.
- TOS - Burden of Knowledge comic: "Uncertain Prescriptions" is released by IDW Publishing.
- DSC reference: Discovery Guide to Seasons 1 and 2 is published by Titan Books.
- STO 20th season update House Divided debuts.
- TOS - Year Five - Experienced in Loss comic: "Issue 21" is published.