- 1 Description
- 2 Summary
- 3 References
- 4 Appendices
Description[edit | edit source]
- Mission text
- Welcome to Star Trek Online!
- You are surviving on the agricultural world of Virinat after the destruction of the planets Romulus and Remus. Now you are trying to rebuild in the wake of cataclysmic changes to the Romulan Star Empire and its people.
- Building a self-sufficient settlement takes a significant amount of work, especially since the surviving Romulans must find a way to maintain their presence among the stars or they will fade into the obscurity of history.
- Perform your repair and sentry duties for the colony of Virinat.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A colonist begins the day in the residential area on Virinat. After talking with Tovan Khev, the player follows up on a message by farmer Avrak and repairs pipes in the vineyard. To investigate the strange behavior of the khellids, the player reports to Nevala, retrieves samples and proceeds into the cave to find the source of the disturbance. Inside the cave, the player encounters Elachi drones and finds an Elachi beacon, which they deactivate. Following that, the player reports back to Nevala.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Avrak (farmer) • D'Ral • D'Vex • Eijul • Ekkhae • Hvaid • Khiy (Romulan) • Malem • Nevala • Rai • Rh'vaurek • S'Tokkr • T'Sek • Taibak • Teshaav • Tovan Khev • Vorian
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
- USS Khitomer
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
- Borg Collective • Federation • Klingon Empire • Romulan Imperial Fleet • Romulan Republic • Tal Shiar
Technology and weapons[edit | edit source]
- beacon • body armor • disruptor • drone • greenhouse • Hast'oroth assault drone • irrigation system • pistol • plasma weapon • sample • skittering saboteur • tricorder
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Materials and substaces[edit | edit source]
Foods and drinks[edit | edit source]
Ranks and titles[edit | edit source]
- admiral • chancellor • chief engineer • colonial engineer • colonial security • colonist • commander • empress • farmer • first officer • Keeper of the Lore • khellid keeper • maiori • security chief
Other references[edit | edit source]
- 2387 • 2399 • 2405 • 2407 • 2409 • agricultural colony • bottle • grandfather • homeworld • mining colony • Sword of the Raptor Star • Sundering • Tapping • terrorism • vineyard • water