- For other uses, see Adhara.
Adhara (also known as Adara, Epsilon Canis Majoris or Epsilon Canaris) is a binary star system, visible from Sol in the Canis Major constellation, located in Federation space and orbited by ten planets. (ST reference: Star Trek Maps)
History and specifics
Located in Starfleet Intelligence sector 4, a Starfleet Intelligence base was established in the system for the Internal Activities Unit and Klingon Activities Unit. (FASA RPG module: Star Fleet Intelligence Manual)
Epsilon Canaris III was home to a humanoid civilization which were undergoing a planetary conflict for much of the 23rd century. Thankfully, the conflict was eventually resolved through the mediation of Ambassador Alexandra Tremontaine. (TOS episode: "Metamorphosis"; TOS - Crucible novel: The Fire and the Rose)
- No history or specifics are established for this location in Starfleet Command III, as its name was arbitrarily selected for a Federation system on the game map by the game software, with random attributes.
|Stars, systems and objects of the Canis Major constellation|
|Alpha Canis Majoris (Sirius, Alpha Canaris: Sirius A • Shahr) • Delta Canis Majoris (Wezen, Delta Canaris) • Epsilon Canis Majoris (Adhara, Epsilon Canaris) • Gamma Canis Majoris (Muliphen, Gamma Canaris) • Pi Canis Majoris (Korvat, Pi Canaris)|
- TOS episode: "Metamorphosis"
- TOS - Crucible novel: The Fire and the Rose
- TNG novel: The Captain's Honor
- FASA RPG module: The Federation
- FASA RPG module: Trader Captains and Merchant Princes, 1st edition
- FASA RPG module: Star Fleet Intelligence Manual
- FASA RPG module: The Triangle Campaign
- FASA RPG module: Return to Axanar
- FASA RPG module: The Four Years War
- ST reference: Star Trek Maps
- TTN novel: Over a Torrent Sea
- TNG movie: Generations star map hologram display graphic in stellar cartography