History and specificsEdit
In the 2230s or 2240s decade, Amanda Grayson read this book often to Spock and Michael Burnham. In the year 2256, Burnham showed Sylvia Tilly a print edition of the book. (DSC episode: "Context is for Kings")
Returning to the Amusement Park planet on stardate 5591.2 in 2268, Leonard McCoy was threatened by the Queen of Hearts and her soldiers, The Playing Cards. Later, the crew of USS Enterprise actually had a picnic with the still-existing Alice and White Rabbit. It was during this time that Spock revealed that, during his childhood, his mother Amanda had often read Alice Through the Looking-Glass to him. (TAS episode & Log Three novelization: Once Upon a Planet)
In 2373, Harry Kim described the beginning of Alice in Wonderland to B'Elanna Torres to help relate to circumstances they were in. He recalled the Queen of Hearts, the Mad Hatter, The Dormouse, large caterpillars sitting on mushrooms, and the title of Carroll's sequel. (VOY novel: Marooned)
- Cheshire cat
- The Dormouse
- Mad Hatter
- The Playing Cards
- Queen of Hearts
- White Rabbit
- DSC episode: "Context is for Kings"
- DS9 - Mission Gamma novel: Cathedral
- TOS episode & Star Trek 12 novelization: Shore Leave
- TAS episode & Log Three novelization: Once Upon a Planet
- TOS episode: "The Squire of Gothos"
- TOS episode: "Plato's Stepchildren"
- TOS - Rihannsu novel: The Romulan Way
- TOS novel: Death's Angel
- TOS novel: The Starship Trap
- TOS - Plot-Your-Own Adventure Stories novella: Distress Call!
- TOS - Mudd's Angels short story: "The Business, As Usual, During Altercations"
- VOY novel: Marooned
- ST - Typhon Pact novel: Zero Sum Game