Andrew Probert, sometimes credited as Andy Probert, is an artist who has contributed designs to live-action Star Trek productions and images for Star Trek publications.
Probert first worked on Star Trek as production illustrator for Star Trek: The Motion Picture, his work included designs for interiors and props, and work on the detailing of miniatures. He later worked as senior consulting illustrator on the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, designing the USS Enterprise-D, and various other featured starships, including the D'deridex-class, and D'Kora-class. His work also extended to interior sets for the Enterprise, and various other sets and props. His trademark "horseshoe crab" design can be seen throughout TNG; on the wooden railing for the Enterprise-D bridge, the arc of the Ferengi Marauder, the wings of the fighter PT-009, and the head of the mother alien from episode "Conspiracy".
- Ships of the Line 2007: "Captain Arriving" (September image, reprinted in 2007 edition of the Ships of the Line)
- Ships of the Line 2009: "The New Ship" (November image)
- Ships of the Line 2010: "Refit at Station: Gray" (April image}
- Ships of the Line 2011: "Long-range Confirmation" (March image)
- Ships of the Line 2013: Cargo Bay Matte Painting from The Motion Picture (February image)
- Ships of the Line 2015: "Wolf 359 + 8 days" (September image)