- For other uses, see Argon.
History and specificsEdit
Argon became unstable when exposed continuously to zeton radiation, causing it to ionize or to recombine with other elements lower on the periodic table. This was the case on the planet Epsilon Delta IV, which had an atmosphere of slightly less than two percent argon, as compared to Earth's one percent. (TOS novel: Trek to Madworld)
|stub relating to a material or substance. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- ST - A Time to... novel: A Time to Harvest
- TOS - Invasion! novel: First Strike
- TOS novels: Mission to Horatius, Trek to Madworld
- ENT episode: "Fight or Flight"
- DS9 reference: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual
- Decipher RPG module: Worlds
- ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual