Assimilation², Issue 3 is the untitled third issue of Assimilation², the Star Trek: The Next Generation—Doctor Who crossover comic series from IDW Publishing in 2012. It also included a crossover between Star Trek: The Original Series and Doctor Who. The story is by Scott Tipton, David Tipton and Tony Lee, and the art is by J.K. Woodward and The Sharp Brothers.
to be added
- Captain's log, stardate 3368.5:
- Mister Spock, Doctor McCoy, and Commander Scott are accompanying me to Aprilia III, site of a long-abandoned relay station built by a an alien civilization centuries ago. A Federation archaeology team has been stationed here for several months, attempting to glean an knowledge from the mysterious and unworkable technology, but has failed to make its last three scheduled reports. Subspace communication has gone unanswered. It's most likely a simple communications breakdown but best to be certain. The planet's unique radiation also prevents the use of the transporter, necessitating our visit via shuttlecraft.
- Data • The Doctor • Guinan • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Jean-Luc Picard • Amy Pond • William Riker • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Deanna Troi • Jefferson Whitmore • Rory Williams • Worf • Paula Zarlenga
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class) • Galileo (NCC-1701/7) (II) • TARDIS
- Referenced only
- USS Enterprise (Constitution-class)
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- archaeology • communicator • phaser • radiation • relay station • sonic screwdriver • subspace • subspace communication
- The image for Cover B is based on a promotional poster for the movie Star Trek: First Contact. The cover image features the Doctor in the place of Picard, Rory Williams in the place of Data, and Amy Pond in the place of the Borg Queen, with the Enterprise-E being replaced by the TARDIS. Also, the Borg army at the bottom of the poster is now outnumbered by Cybermen.
|Assimilation² crossover series|
|Volume 1||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4|
|Volume 2||Issue 5 • Issue 6 • Issue 7 • Issue 8|