- For other uses, see Auriga.
This constellation borders the Taurus constellation.
- In modern science, many details of the stars of this constellation are known. One star, Gamma Aurigae, was on the border of the constellation near Taurus and ended up being reclassified as a star of Taurus.
- Alpha Aurigae (Capella, 13 Aurigae)
- Beta Aurigae (Menkalinan, 34 Aurigae)
- Gamma Aurigae (aka Beta Tauri)
- Delta Aurigae (Prijipati, 33 Aurigae)
- Epsilon Aurigae (Maaz, 7 Aurigae)
- Omega Aurigae (4 Aurigae)
- Perseus sector
- Psi-5 Aurigae (Pyrellia, 56 Aurigae)
- Zeta Aurigae (Sadatoni, 8 Aurigae)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.