|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Azha system|
Azha, also referred to as Eta Eridani, was star with an associated star system, located in the Aldebaran sector of the galaxy's Beta Quadrant, within the Federation's borders. (ST reference: Star Charts; STO - Allies mission: "Tradecraft")
History and specificsEdit
- In ST video game: Starfleet Command III gameplay, this name was part of a list that were applied to systems on the game map, with random attributes assigned to them.
In the Kelvin timeline, Azha was located in the Neutral Zone, a swath of space coveted between the Federation, Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire. In the 2260s decade, the system was patrolled by Suliban nomads and lay within several light-years from the Klingon border. The system was rich with asteroids suitable for mining 2*-rated raw crystal. (TOS video game: Fleet Command)
- Azha I (Magmas, planet)
- Azha II (planet)
- other planets:
|Eta Eridani sector block|
|Aldebaran sector||Aldebaran (Aldebaran A, Aldebaran B, etc.: Aldebaran I • Aldebaran II • Aldebaran III • Aldebaran IV) • Azha • Beta Leonis Minoris (Beta XII-A) • Deep Space Station K-7 • Sherman system (Sherman's Planet) • Traelus (Traelus II)|
|Archanis sector||Ajilon system (Ajilon Prime) • Archanis system (Archanis IV) • Ganalda • Otha|
|Donatu sector||Alhena • Bepi 113 • Cursa system (Cursa) • Donatu (Donatu V) • Drozana (Drozana Station) • Ker'rat system (Ker'rat) • Starbase 157 (Starbase 157 system) • Zibal (Zibalia)|
- Fleet Command includes the additional planets in the system to serve as anchors for the player's starbase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 ST reference: Star Charts
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 STO - Allies mission: "Tradecraft"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 STO - Klingon War mission: "Neutral Zone Diplomacy"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 TOS video game: Fleet Command