The Banean government had an unusual way of punishing convicted murderers: they were forced to relive the act repeatedly through memory implants.
In 2376, an entity searching for dark matter discovered that Banea had been devastated by the Numiri, but was uncertain whether any Baneans or Numiri had survived their conflict. (VOY - Dark Matters novel: Ghost Dance)
|stub relating to an intelligent species or civilization. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
Appearances and references
- VOY episode: "Ex Post Facto"
- VOY novel: The Black Shore (mentioned only)
- VOY - Dark Matters novel: Ghost Dance (mentioned only)
- Star Trek Adventures module: Delta Quadrant Sourcebook
- Star Trek Adventures module: The Operations Division