History and specifics[edit | edit source]
- The stellar notation using the Greek language letter "beta" indicates that there might be a star group or constellation of some sort named "Kupsic", of which Beta Kupsic would logically be indicated to be the second most prominent star or system.
System makeup[edit | edit source]
- Beta Kupsic primary
- At least one orbiting body where an archaeological dig took place. (DS9 - Avatar novel: Book One)
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- TNG episode: "The Icarus Factor"
- ST video game: Starship Creator
- DS9 comic: "Rules of Behavior"
- DS9 - Avatar novel: Book One
- ST reference: Encyclopedia
- ST website: StarTrek.com
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.