The game will allow players to take the role of bridge officers aboard the USS Aegis (NX-1787). They will have to work together to find a homeworld for the survivors of Vulcan. The ship explores a region known as "The Trench", where it will encounter the Klingons.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where – as officers of the Federation – every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
- In Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the Federation dispatches you and your crew to command the new vessel USS Aegis (NX-1787) as part of a critical initiative. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Trench contains stunning beauty and undiscovered wonders, but also strange anomalies and dangers yet unknown. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is undoubtedly a threat to the Federation's plans. It's up to you and your crew to chart the sector to determine the Klingons' aims, and to secure a peaceful Federation presence.
Stardate 2258.561: The new captain of the USS Aegis - a Soong-type android, Human or Vulcan male or female depending on avatar selection - is on a holographic version of the USS Aegis bridge for a training scenario at Starfleet Academy. The ship performs maneuvers in the Alpha Prime and Beta Prime systems, including rescue missions for civilian ships and the USS Nicholson.
When the assignment is over, the Aegis is at Deep Space Station K-7 in the Donatu system. K-7 asks the Aegis to scan the SS Ragusa freighter for potential contraband. The freighter comes out clear. The Aegis receives a distress signal from the Gamma Hydra sector. Warping to the scene, the crew finds the civilian starship Kobayashi Maru disabled by a gravitic mine across the Klingon Neutral Zone. It's up to the captain to abandon the rescue effort to protect the integrity of the Neutral Zone, or break interstellar law to effect a rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew. Regardless of whether the KNZ is breached, and the civilians rescued or not, the situation is revealed as another successfully completed test at the Academy.
Ep. 1: Stormy SeasEdit
- The USS Aegis begins exploration of the Trench and discovers strange new wonders, both beautiful and deadly.
Stardate 2258.193: The Aegis arrives in the Edinov system for a rendezvous with the USS Huxley NCC-0525, under the command of Captain Ukwu, a Human. The Huxley trails the Aegis for a trip to the Silva system in the Trench, the first target for a survey to identify a potential homeworld for the critically endangered Vulcan species. The system is riddled with anomalies that affect ship's systems and integrity adversely. After checking several sites around Silva IV and fighting off pirates, both ships return to Edinov after completing the survey. It does not look likely the Vulcan can settle in the Trench.
Ep. 2: The Sun and the ShieldEdit
- When a routine survey is interrupted by a distress call, the crew of the Aegis is drawn into a race against time to save a research station, and themselves.
Stardate 2258.201: The Aegis surveys the Tyris system when they find the civilian ship Polaris drifting into a planet's asteroid-riddled rings. Following the rescue attempt, the USS Raleigh NCC-478 arrives to take care of the cleanup operation. The Polaris had suffered damage from stellar irregularities in the Perseph system, where a civilian science station is located. The Aegis rushes to Perseph and finds the crippled space station already abandoned, and the area littered with escape pods. Effecting beam-outs from the pods that still hold lifesigns, the ship comes under attack from Klingon D5-class light patrol ships. Just before the Perseph star vomits another eruption, the Aegis warps out and returns the civilian survivors to safety.
Ep. 3: Swimming with SharksEdit
- After uncovering the Klingon presence within the Trench, it's up to the USS Aegis to determine the Klingon Empire's aims within the region.
Although the Trench is unsuitable for Vulcan colonization, the Aegis continues its exploration of the region. Receiving a distress call from the USS Raleigh, the ship warps into a system littered with wrecks from unknown starships. Klingon warbirds and D5's are attacking the Raleigh, and only quick and decisive action can save the ship before its hull integrity fails.
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Aegis (Aegis-class) • B'rel-class • Borg cube • Bortas-class (Klingon warbird) • D'deridex-class • D5-class • D12 class • USS Enterprise (Constitution-class) • USS Enterprise (Galaxy-class) • USS Huxley (Einstein-class) • USS Huxley (Miranda-class) • SS Ragusa (freighter) • USS Raleigh (Federation science vessel) • USS Raleigh • USS Suribachi • USS Suribachi (Excelsior-class) • SS Tallinn (freighter) • Talon-class
- Alpha Prime XII • Beta Prime • Deep Space Station K-7 (K-class) • Devin • Donatu • DS-4210 • Earth • Edinov • Elgar • Malkev • Perseph • Ryburn • Sarza • Silva (Silva IV) • The Trench • Toth system • Tyris • Venov • Yanora
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- The USS Endeavour (NCC-1805) from IDW's Boldly Go comic series was intended as being of the same type as the USS Aegis, as confirmed by comic author/illustrator Mike Johnson on Twitter.
- Bridge Crew article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew at Ubisoft.com