- Captain's log, stardate 49011.4
- "Damage control teams have completed repairs to the station and life is beginning to return to normal, leaving me with one final piece of unfinished business."
- DS9 comic: "Judgment Day"
- Captain's log supplemental
- "The Defiant is still unable to reestablish communications with Deep Space Nine. Proceeding at maximum warp."
- Captain's log, stardate 49263.5
- "At the request of the Karemma Commerce Ministry, we've brought the Defiant to a remote system in the Gamma Quadrant to discuss problems that have surfaced regarding our recent trade agreement."
- Captain's log, stardate 49665.3
- "The hearing is in recess and Admiral T'Lara has retired to her quarters to begin deliberations. I wish I could be more optimistic about her decision."
- Captain's log, stardate 49904.2
- "After driving away Breen privateers from the Bajoran colony of Free Haven, we are returning to Deep Space 9. I think I speak for the whole crew when I say it'll be good to be home."
- Captain's log, stardate 49962.4
- "After leaving our Jem'Hadar escorts at the edge of Dominion space, the Defiant has returned home. But for Constable Odo, I'm afraid the journey has just begun."
|Logs of Deep Space 9|
|Station logs||2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Commander's logs||2369 • 2371|
|Captain's logs||2371 • 2372 • 2373 • 2374 • 2375 • 2376|
|Other logs||Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Science officer's log, Deep Space 9 • USS Defiant logs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.