A hunted alien from the Gamma Quadrant seeks refuge on Deep Space 9.
- Julian Bashir • Broik • Graham Davis • Jadzia Dax • Kallis Ven • Kira Nerys • Taylor Moore • Morn • Nalan Bal • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Sarda • Benjamin Sisko • Tosk • Yevir Linjarin • unnamed Hunters
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Station commander's office
- Referenced only
- Gamma Quadrant
Races and culturesEdit
States and OrganizationsEdit
- Bajoran Militia • Hunter • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- Starfleet Command
- access tunnel • airlock • arva node • "Cardie" • coladrium • constable • dabo • dabo girl • duranium • first contact • genetic engineering • graviton • holosuite • light-year • neutrino • oatmeal • particle beam • plasma injector • plasma generator • plasmic fiber • Prime Directive • ramscoop • replicator • shroud • synthale • tractor beam • transporter • weapon detector • weapon locker
- A Tosk and several Hunters appear in the novel Rising Son. A Hunter appears in the ST - Prey novel: Hell's Heart.
- Elements of "Captive Pursuit" (including O'Brien helping Tosk to escape the Hunters) were to have been featured in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine game Crossroads of Time, but were removed due to memory concerns. 
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Terry Farrell as Dax
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Scott MacDonald as Tosk
- Captive Pursuit article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Captive Pursuit article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
|Deep Space Nine Adventures||Next Adventure:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.