References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Asha • Julian Bashir • Broik • Jadzia Dax • Deela • Skrain Dukat • Elim Garak • Jomat Luson • Kelly • Kira Nerys • Taylor Moore • Keiko O'Brien • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Kotan Pa'Dar • Rugal Pa'Dar • Proka Migdal • Quark • Benjamin Sisko • Zolan
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Bajor • Deep Space 9 • Habitat ring • Infirmary • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Replimat • Schoolroom • Station commander's office • Tozhat Province
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
- 2362 • Bajoran language • Bajoran religion • Cardassian language • Cardassian law • coup d'état • dabo • data clip • DNA • docking pylon • Exarch • Ferengi language • International Space Station • isolinear circuitry • Occupation of Bajor • Prefect • replicator • Rokassa juice • Tarkalean tea • War orphan • Zabu stew
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Related media[edit | edit source]
- Both Pa'Dar and Proka appear in the Star Trek: Terok Nor novel Day of the Vipers.
- The bombing of Pa'Dar's home and his departure from Bajor are depicted in Dawn of the Eagles.
- The Never-Ending Sacrifice begins at the end of the episode.
Background[edit | edit source]
- The model of the Bonaventure was based on a drawing from the Star Trek Chronology. The ship was said to be Zefram Cochrane's test bed for warp drive in the reference book before the Chronology was contradicted by Star Trek: First Contact.
Notable cast and crew[edit | edit source]
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Andrew J. Robinson as Garak
- Marc Alaimo as Dukat
Images[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Timeline[edit | edit source]
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Chapter 6, Sections 8-10
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.