"Carpenter Street" was the 63rd episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, the 11th episode of the show's third season, first aired 26 November 2003. The episode was written by Rick Berman & Brannon Braga and directed by Mike Vejar.
- Jonathan Archer • Damron • Daniels • Loomis • Porthos • Malcolm Reed • Lawrence Strode • T'Pol • Georgia Tandy • Charles Tucker III
- Referenced only
Starships and vehicles
- Delphic Expanse, the galaxy's Alpha or Beta Quadrant
- Carpenter Street (Detroit, Michigan, Earth's North American continent, Sol system, Quadrant 0, the galaxy's Alpha Quadrant)
Races and cultures
Science and classification
- anatomy • communications • energy • language • lifeform • matter • orbit • planet • space • star • star system • technology • time • universe • weapon
Technology and weapons
Materials and substances
Food and drink
States and organizations
Ranks and titles
- captain • chief engineer • commander • commanding officer • Earth Starfleet ranks • first officer • officer • scientist • second officer • science officer • engineer • supervisor • subcommander
- boot • clothing • Flag of the United States of America • government • jumpsuit • murder • nation-state • pants • parking • races and cultures • rank • Earth Starfleet uniform • title • uniform • United States dollar • shoe
- Tomorrow is Yesterday • Assignment: Earth • The Voyage Home • Future's End
- ST reference: The Star Trek Encyclopedia
- Information about this episode is presented in volume 4.
- Jonathan Archer's comment to T'Pol about stealing in the 21st century was inspired from Spock's to James T. Kirk; while in the 20th from episode "The City on the Edge of Forever".
Notable cast and crew
|Enterprise episode produced||Next episode:|
|Enterprise episode aired||Next episode:|