"Carpenter Street" was the 63rd episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, the 11th episode of the show's third season, first aired 26 November 2003. The episode was written by Rick Berman & Brannon Braga and directed by Mike Vejar.
- Jonathan Archer • Damron • Daniels • Loomis • Porthos • Malcolm Reed • Lawrence Strode • T'Pol • Georgia Tandy • Charles Tucker III
- Referenced only
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Carpenter Street (Detroit, Michigan, Earth's North American continent, Sol system, Quadrant 0, the galaxy's Alpha Quadrant)
Races and culturesEdit
Science and classificationEdit
- anatomy • communications • energy • language • lifeform • matter • orbit • planet • space • star • star system • technology • time • universe • weapon
Technology and weaponsEdit
Materials and substancesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • chief engineer • commander • commanding officer • Earth Starfleet ranks • first officer • officer • scientist • second officer • science officer • engineer • supervisor • subcommander
- boot • clothing • Flag of the United States of America • government • jumpsuit • murder • nation-state • pants • parking • races and cultures • rank • Earth Starfleet uniform • title • uniform • United States dollar • shoe
- Assignment: Earth • The Voyage Home • Future's End
- ST reference: Encyclopedia
- Information about this episode is presented in volume 4.
- Jonathan Archer's comment to T'Pol about stealing in the 21st century was inspired from Spock's to James T. Kirk; while in the 20th. From episode: The City on the Edge of Forever.
|Enterprise episode produced||Next episode:|
|Enterprise episode aired||Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.