- User:Sulfur's edit summary --
- I'm fairly certain that this should NOT be on a category page like this. Some of the links are poor/incorrect too.
Agreed. This category is not acceptable. -- Captain MKB 15:50, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure that I mind the category itself, it's a reasonable idea, but I think that the things that are currently on the category page should be on a separate page that is not the category page. The overall idea is a good one though, just not the execution. -- sulfur (talk) 17:07, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Apparently this is being ignored. This list belongs in an article and NOT in a category -- Captain MKB 00:17, November 2, 2016 (UTC)
Just for clarity, the various Sherlock Holmes, Beowulf and Robin Hood references previously here are NOT crossovers and have been removed. A holographic rondup of both Sherlock and Beowulf's supporting cast does not constitute a crossover, not does Q taking upon himself to recreate Sherwood forest as an illusion -- at no point during these adventures do they actually encounter the 'real' inhabitants of those stories, just recreations thereof grounded firmly within the star trek universe.
Also, Ishmael has a ton of implied references, none of which are crossovers of any sort. - Captain MKB 03:30, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Ishmael contain the Main Cast of the 1968-70 ABC TV Series Here Come the Brides. All mentioned direct by Name.
- Again, it is an implied crossover, without the implication being backed up by any editorial definition. -- Captain MKB 00:37, January 27, 2016 (UTC)