- See Masters for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
By the year 2267, she was a sciences division lieutenant and had been assigned as an engineer on board the Federation starship USS Enterprise. (TOS episode & Star Trek 10 novelization: The Alternative Factor)
Not long after, she provided a report on another spacial disruption to the universe which had drained nearly all dilithium energy on the Enterprise. She was in charge of recharge operations in the energizer chamber. During the procedure, Lazarus choked her and stole two crystals, leaving blackening marks on her throat. Later, the energizer system was sabotaged and she was forced to leave it just as the Lazarus of another universe sneaked in and took two more crystals. (TOS episode & Star Trek 10 novelization: The Alternative Factor)
- Masters' height is that of Janet MacLachlan, the actor who portrayed her. (Janet MacLachlan biography at NetWorthRoom.com.)
It is possible that Charlene Masters bears some relation to C. Masters, a crewperson on the USS Arkadelphia, but it seems unlikely they are one and the same, as C. Masters is a lower rank than Charlene was, at a later point in time, unless of course she was demoted.
Appearances and referencesEdit
- TOS episode: "The Alternative Factor"
- TOS novel: No Time Like the Past
- TOS - New Visions comic: "Mister Chekov"