- For other uses, see Christopher.
In 2267, the Enterprise visited Beta III as part of the search for the fate of the USS Archon, which was lost in 2167. When the initial landing party dispatched to Beta III was absorbed by Landru, Ensign Lindstrom accompanied Captain James T. Kirk down to the surface to free the absorbed landing party, and discover the secrets of Landru.
Once Captain Kirk had destroyed Landru and the people of Beta III were once again left to their own devices, Lindstrom and a team of specialists remained behind on Beta III to help the Betans re-establish their civilization. (TOS episode: "The Return of the Archons", SCE eBook: Foundations, Book Two)
- Lindstrom's first name, Christopher, was established in Foundations, Book Two after the actor who originated the role, Christopher Held.
- TOS - Mere Anarchy eBook: Things Fall Apart
- SCE eBook: Foundations, Book Two
- TOS novel: Ex Machina
- TOS - Constellations short story: "The Landing Party"