- For other uses, see Coda.
|This article or section refers to licensed content which has not yet been released.|
|It contains information that may change frequently as the expected release date approaches. For in-universe perspectives, this information may be considered speculation until the source is available.|
According to initial solicitations, the Coda series will take place in the late 24th century and will provide a continuation of the so-called "relaunch" cycle of novels, that is the various serial arcs set after the end of canon series:
- DS9 (the series that began with Avatar, A Stitch in Time and The Lives of Dax; taking place after What You Leave Behind)
- VOY (the series that began with Homecoming; taking place after Endgame)
- TNG (the series that began with Death in Winter and Star Trek: Titan; taking place after Nemesis, and including the A Time to... series leading up to that finale)
All of those series were brought together by the Star Trek: Destiny crossover (which also involved elements of ENT continuity), which introduced some changes to continuity that had been advanced in those relaunches. Since later canon (specifically the Star Trek Picard series) seems to contradict some aspects of that continuity, it is expected that Coda will provide some evolution of the storylines to address this.
- Moments Asunder by Dayton Ward (28 September 2021)
- The Ashes of Tomorrow by James Swallow (12 October 2021)
- Oblivion's Gate by David Mack (30 November 2021)