Copernicus may refer to:
- Copernicus City - a settlement on Luna.
- Copernicus Ship Yard — a starship construction facility located on Luna.
- Copernicus system
- USS Copernicus (NCC-640) - an Oberth-class starship in the 23rd century.
- USS Copernicus (NCC-3815) - a Ptolemy-class starship in the later 23rd century.
- USS Copernicus (NCC-58637) - a Oberth-class starship in the 24th century.
- USS Copernicus (25th century), a 25th century starship
- Copernicus (NCC-1701/12) - a shuttlecraft attached to the USS Enterprise in the 2260s.
- Copernicus (NCC-1701/5) - a shuttlecraft attached to the refit USS Enterprise in the 2270s.
- Copernicus (NCC-1701-A/03) - a shuttlecraft attached to the USS Enterprise-A in the 2280s.
- Copernicus (NCC-1701-D/03) - a shuttlecraft attached to the USS Enterprise-D in the 2360s.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.