Characteristics and historyEdit
When combined with sulfur to form copper sulfate it becomes a highly poisonous powder. When the copper sulfate is mixed with water, the copper sulfate forms into blue crystals, yet still has poisonous properties. (TOS novelization: The Naked Time)
- TOS episode: "Obsession"
- ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual
- DS9 episodes: "The Jem'Hadar", "Our Man Bashir"
- TAS episode: "The Pirates of Orion"
- TOS comic: "The Ghost Planet"
- TOS novels: The Vulcan Treasure, Crossroad, Unspoken Truth
- TNG novels: Requiem, Dyson Sphere
- TOS - The Eugenics Wars novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
- TOS novelization: The Naked Time
- ENT novelization: Shockwave
- DS9 novel: Devil in the Sky
- ST - Infinity's Prism novella: Seeds of Dissent
- ST - Destiny novel: Gods of Night
- VOY - Captain Proton: Defender of the Earth short story: "Children of the Glass"
- TTN novel: Synthesis
- VAN - Declassified short story: "The Ruins of Noble Men"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.