- For other uses, see Corsair.
A corsair is a specification of spacecraft, a starship type named for aquatic vessels and aircraft of Earth's history, but notably as a term associated with privateer vehicles. A corsair is typically a mid-size combatant vessel.
Types of corsairs[edit | edit source]
- Argon corsair (TOS comic: "The Argon Affair!")
- Fenris corsair (PIC episode: "Stardust City Rag")
- Nausicaan corsair (TNG novel: Collateral Damage)
- Orion corsair (ST - Typhon Pact novel: Zero Sum Game; TOS novel: Academy: Collision Course; VAN novel: Storming Heaven)
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.