In the 1980s, he produced a variety of covers and interior artwork for FASA's Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, beginning with the adventure module Denial of Destiny, which he painted in July 1983.  He also designed the bladeship USS Claymore that appeared on his cover to the Star Fleet Intelligence Manual. 
In 1994, he drew ten starships for the Galactic Encounters subset of the Star Trek - Master Series II trading card set by SkyBox, including the Klingon bird-of-prey and the K't'inga-class and Vor'cha-class battlecruisers. His favorite illustrations were for the Web Spinner-class and Romulan bird-of-prey. 
Outside of Star Trek, he is known for his work on Traveller and BattleTech.
Star Trek bibliographyEdit
FASA cover artistEdit
- Denial of Destiny (1983)
- The Vanished (1983)
- Stardate Magazine Issue 3/4 (Volume 1): "Back Cover: Vulcan Engineer" (1985)
- The Outcasts (1985)
- A Matter of Priorities (1985)
- The Triangle Campaign (1985)
- Where Has All the Glory Gone? (1985)
- A Doomsday Like Any Other (1986)
- The Mines of Selka (1986)
- Decision at Midnight (1986)
- An Imbalance of Power (1986)
- Old Soldiers Never Die (1986)
- Conflict of Interests (1986)
- The Dixie Gambit (1986)
- Trader Captains and Merchant Princes (1987, second edition)
- Star Fleet Intelligence Manual (1987)
- The Strider Incident (1987)
- The Orions: Book of Common Knowledge / The Orions: Book of Deep Knowledge (1987)
SkyBox trading card artistEdit
IDW cover artistEdit
- "The Wrath of Khan, Issue 1" (June 2009)
- "The Wrath of Khan, Issue 2" (17 June 2009)
- "The Wrath of Khan, Issue 3" (1 July 2009)
Star Trek coversEdit
- ↑ Denial of Destiny article at David Deitrick's blog.
- ↑ Star Fleet Intelligence Manual article at David Deitrick's blog.
- ↑ Star Trek SkyBox Cards article at David Deitrick's blog.