Deadly Reflection! is a Star Trek: The Original Series comic published by DC Comics in 1985. The comic was written by Mike W. Barr, with art by Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran. It is the eleventh comic in DC's first TOS comic series, and the third part of the New Frontiers story-arc. In the issue the mirror-Spock takes the Bird-of-Prey to Vulcan to study his primary universe counterpart, while on the Excelsior the rest of the primary universe crew manage to trick their mirror counterparts to gain control of the ISS Enterprise.
- 1 Summary
- 2 References
- 3 Appendices
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's log, stardate 8217.2 : After 15 years, the barrier between our parallel universe has been breached... and I at last face my weakling counterpart.
- Pavel Chekov • Garrett • Amanda Grayson • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Saavik • Sarek • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Lawrence Styles • Hikaru Sulu • T'Lar • Nyota Uhura
Mirror universe counterparts
- Pavel Chekov • Kendrick • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Marlena Moreau • Murray • Saavik • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehicles
- IKS B'rel (B'rel-class) • ISS Enterprise (Constitution-class heavy cruiser) • USS Excelsior • Genghis (SW7-class shuttlecraft) • Starbase 13 defense fighters • workbee
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and technology
Ranks and titles
- New Frontiers (TOS comic miniseries) - This is the third part of the New Frontiers story arc, continuing on from the previous issue which established a mirror universe plot and Spock's continued recovery on Vulcan following the events of The Search for Spock. The story continues into the next six issues as Kirk and his colleges work to stop their mirror universe counterparts, while Spock's contact with his mirror-self leads to a full mental recovery.
first DC monthly series
The Tantalus Trap!
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|
The Tantalus Trap!