- For other uses, see Denocet.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Denocet system|
History and specificsEdit
The Denocet system's orbit was the location of a number of worlds, including fifth planet Denocet V, homeworld of the Denoceti civilization. This star was classified as a Type F2 V bright yellow-white dwarf.
Life arose in this system on the fifth planet, Denocet V. The Denoceti remained a pre-warp civilization until Human survivors of the Federation freighter Manila Clipper were stranded on this world in the year 2220 and affected its natural development.
By 2376, Starfleet had established the Denocet Prime Shipyard in orbit of Denocet Prime, the former Denocet V. This Federation shipyard and its namesakes were involved in conflicts surrounding the Borg Collective in 2376 and 2377. (ST video games: Armada, Armada II)
- Denocet I (airless class D planet)
- Denocet II (airless class D planet)
- Denocet III (airless class D planet)
- Denocet IV (airless class D planet)
- Denocet Prime (Denocet V, class M planet)
- Hidon (Denocet VI, class F geometallic/geocrystalline planet)
- Coros (Denocet VII, class D planet)
- Braxon (Denocet VIII, class J gas giant)
- Longer (Denocet IX, class J gas giant)
- Thoros (Denocet X, class J gas giant)
- Denocet XI (class J gas giant)
- Denocet XII (class J gas giant)
- Denocet XIII (class J gas giant)